New Website Updates
Dear fans, customers, and collectors,
Thank you all for your continued support over the past 10 years! With our new website comes many new changes, and we would love to tell you about all the exciting features of our brand-new website.
Improved User Interface!
- Featuring a more stable system.
Using PayPal is simpler than ever. Just link your PayPal account to your Prime 1 Studio account and you are good to go.
- Credit Card payment is now possible for single-payment installment orders.
- You can now change your payment plan, including payment dates and the number of installments to fit your needs, even in the middle of making payments on your order. The final payment date for pre-orders will be scheduled upon release and cannot be changed once confirmed by the customer.
- Tracking packages have become easier. You can see all the tracking from your account page.
- Your shipping address can now be changed on the order screen.
- You can now change shipping methods on your own.
- Waitlist orders and orders placed within 24 hours can now be canceled on your own.
- Just as before, you can join the waitlist for orders that you would like to purchase. However, the waitlist conversion and first payment will no longer take place automatically. If you have been selected from the waitlist, you have 2 weeks to confirm the selection on your account page. After you have confirmed, you can add the item to your shopping cart and check out with it.
- As well as a variety of other new services
- There is now a time limit on points that are given at the time of shipment. Normally it will be for 1 year. All of the points from the previous system will have an 18-month expiration date. Make sure to use these points within those dates.
- In Stock orders (previously known as Buy Now) that have been purchased on a payment plan will now have a deposit, like Pre-Order orders. At the time of cancelation, this deposit is non-refundable.
- Shipping costs have been the biggest challenge for us here at Prime 1 Studio. We plan to work closely with the shipping agency to provide you with the most reasonable prices possible.
- Orders can no longer be placed on hold.
- The delivery prices for our products are settled once they have finished production. This means that the prices at the time of Pre-Order are an estimate of the shipping cost based on shipping fees and carton sizes at the time of Pre-Order. Because of this, the shipping fees may increase or decrease at the time of shipment. Since there are cases where we are unable to give refunds regarding a change in the shipping fee, we kindly ask that you understand this policy at the time of Pre-Order for any of our products.
We are beyond excited to share this experience with all our customers who have been supporting us for a long time, as well as the customers who just became fans over the past few days. We hope that you all enjoy the new website!
Prime 1 Studio