VF-1S Skull Leader
When an order for this product has been canceled by another customer, you may be selected from the Waitlist.
If your Waitlist order is selected, you will have the opportunity to order the product through the notification email or from MyPage. The availability period to order is limited. Please note if the order is not confirmed within this period, the order will be canceled automatically.
The VF-1S ""Skull Leader"" is a unique fighter based on a prototype platform of the VF-1 specially designed for commanding officers of Veritech squadrons. Only a dozen of these units had been manufactured by the time the Zentraedi attacked Macross Island in 2009. The prototype number 001 (also known as Skull One) was the last known surviving VF-1S aboard the SDF-1. It miraculously survived through several years of battle and was never destroyed, making it a symbol of humankind's invincibility.
The VF-1S Skull Leader statue stands about 26.4 inches tall with the Fast Pack Armor equipped and can be display without it. This is the must-have piece for all Robotech fans.
- Statue Size approx. 26.4 inches tall with Fast Pack Armor [H:52.4cm W:29.2cm D:37.5cm]
- One (1) designed base
- One (1) Fast Pack Armor Set
- LED light-up function on head
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.