In Battloid Mode, the VF-1 looks like a fighter airplane folded up to resemble a 12.7-meter-tall (42-foot-tall) humanoid. The legs are straight and bend in the normal direction; the sides of the nose resemble a human chest and shoulders (where the arms attach), and the laser turret became a head. In Battloid mode, the VF-1’s maximum speed at all altitudes is 194 kph while its maximum running speed is 160 kph.
The VF-1J Officer’s Veritech Battloid Mode statue stands about 21 inches tall and is made with the high attention to details. This is the must-have piece for all Robotech fans!
- Statue Size approx. 21 inches tall [H:52.4cm W:31.7cm D:40.2cm]
- One (1) specially designed base
- One (1) Fast Pack Armor Set
- LED light-up function on head
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.