The Xenomorphs are an endoparisitoid extraterrestrial species with no higher goals than the propagation and self-preservation of their species. The Rogue Alien, also known as the King Alien is a Xenomorph-Human hybrid genetically engineered during Project Chimera. It is no ordinary Xenomorph however, it in fact has a passionate hatred for them. The Rogue was created as a control mechanism to counter the powerful Queen Alien, one that could be controlled by man.
The Rogue Alien is an extremely hostile creature. While somewhat tame to humans depending on their threat level, it has no control over its blinding rage to kill other Xenomorphs. The Rogue Alien is depicted here on a base inspired by a ship overrun by Xenomorphs. Furious, the Rogue charges off killing everything in its path to get to the Queen Alien. Notice its aggressive stance, both mouths open in a full roar. The Exclusive version even features the slaughtered body of a Xenomorph in it’s left hand, displaying its barbarity and ferocity.
We have implemented the upmost attention to detail in the body of the Rogue and incorporated the ominous feel of the Aliens franchise in this masterpiece to bring you the best representation of Aliens on the market.
The best thing about this Non-Scale Diorama is it can be displayed closely with the mighty PMDHAL-03: Queen Alien, recreating the exact iconic moment of confrontation between King and Queen. By purchasing the PMDHAL-03: Queen Alien companion piece you can receive a $150.00 USD discount on this item. This promotion is via Prime1 website only. A must have for Aliens fans everywhere and an excellent addition to your collection!
- One (1) Aliens designed theme base w/ Ovomorphs
- Can be displayed with PMDHAL-03: Queen Alien (Sold Separately)
- Two (2) Swappable left hands (with & without ripped Xenomorph)
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.