Prime 1 Studio is excited to present the 1:3 Scale UMMDC-02: Bane Versus Batman DC Comics Statue!
Bane is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, he made his debut in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1. Bane was forced to become a test subject for a mysterious drug known as Venom, which nearly kills him at first, but he survives and finds its effects enhance his physical strength. He needs to take it every 12 hours via a system of cables pumped directly into his brain.
The dynamic battle between Bane and Batman are considered the one of the most popular ones from the past comics. Two strong men fighting in the rain. The dramatic scene features Bane’s Venom spreading all over Batman’s body.
This amazing piece is a must-have for all DC universe fans!
- Statue Size approximately 32.5 inches tall [H:82.7cm W:70.4cm D:66.6cm]
- One (1) designed theme base
- One (1) Alternate Portrait (Exclusive Version)
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.
- Please watch the Out of the Box video on YouTube.