Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the latest addition to the Museum Masterline Series. 1/3 Scale MMW3-01DX: Geralt of Rivia Deluxe Version from the epic Action-Adventure RPG Masterpiece: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
This 1/3 scale features the main protagonist of the 2015 Game Of The Year, Geralt of Rivia. Geralt is one of the last Witchers and is a Master Swordsman. Being the Son of a Sorceress, he also possesses strong magic ability. In the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Geralt is on the search for his only kin Ciri and must face a variety of adversaries and challenges along the way.
Welcome to the Wild Hunt! The White Wolf stands 35 inches tall in a visually-striking museum-style pose. In his left hand, he holds his latest kill: Three unlucky harpies who dared to challenge Gwynbleidd. He holds his silver sword on the other hand, ready for the Wild Hunt. He wears the iconic Kaer Morhen Armor from the video game. His portrait has been sculpted with the highest attention to detail making this the most accurate representation of Geralt on the market!
The White Wolf stands upon a base with many themes from the video game. The center features a bold wolf based on the Wolf Medallion with an LED Light-up feature. The Deluxe Version will feature a total of four different portraits, capturing different expressions, allowing you to display Geralt in any style you please! This is the first 1/3 scale Geralt statue and this scale perfectly conveys the aura and the strong presence that Geralt has. We have worked very hard to merge the elements of the video game, along with our advanced 3D modeling and design to bring you the very best Geralt of Rivia statue of all time. An absolute showstopper and a must-have for The Witcher fans everywhere!
- One (1) The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt designed theme base
- LED illumination on base
- Four (4) swappable portraits (Normal, Without Beard, Hearts of Stone Mark, Toxicity)
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.
- Please watch the Out of the Box video on YouTube.