Prime 1 Studio & CD Projekt Red are proud to present 1/4 Scale PMW3-07: Geralt of Rivia Skellige Undvik Armor from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Geralt of Rivia is a witcher and the main protagonist of the Witcher series by Andrzej Sapkowski and its adaptations. Like all witchers, Geralt is a monster hunter for hire. He possesses superhuman abilities and is a master swordsman. He is also known as Gwynbleidd, meaning “White Wolf” in Elder Speech. Geralt statue is standing approximately 23 inches tall with his alternate armor. This heavy armor is available through the Skellige Armor set DLC for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It can be bought from the Armorer in Kaer Trolde citadel. The armor’s design elements are strongly influenced from Undvik craftsmanship. This is a must have for all The Witcher 3 fans.
- Size approximately 23 inches tall [(H)57.8cm (W)39.3cm (D)48.3cm]
- LED Light-up feature on left-hand
- One (1) alternate portrait (For Exclusive version only)
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.