Prime 1 Studio is proud to present Life Size LSTPR-02: Fugitive Predator Wristblades Bust from The Predator (2018 Film). The Predator is a 2018 Science Fiction Film that will be directed by Shane Black. It will be a sequel to the 1987 film Predator. The Fugitive Predator, also known as the Rogue Predator, has a unique right forearm Wristblades also known as Gauntlet Knives which collapsible and would retract completely into the gauntlet. The Fugitive Predator Wristblades bust was made using Props 3D digital scan files as you will see in the film, making this the most film accurate of Fugitive Predator you will ever find. This Life Scale Gauntlet Knives bust will surely make a show-stopping and the best add-on piece to your collection while displaying the LSTPR-01: Fugitive Predator Bust. Don’t miss out, this is a must have for all Predator fans!
- One (1) designed theme base
- One (1) right-forearm Wristblades
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- LSTPR-01: Fugitive Predator Bust Sold Separately.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.
- Please watch the Out of the Box video on YouTube.
The Predator TM & © 2019 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corportation. All Right Reserved.