Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the 1:2 scale HDMMT1-01: T-800 Endoskeleton statue from The Terminator (Film). The Terminator is the first work in the Terminator franchise and the first film of the movie series. It stars Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese and Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor. The Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Terminator also known as T-800, is a type of Terminator mass-produced by Skynet. It was Skynet’s first cybernetic organism, with living tissue over a hyper alloy endoskeleton. This made it Skynet’s first successful Infiltrator unit capable of infiltrating the Resistance. The T-800 Terminator, a cyborg assassin, sent back in time from 2029 to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor, whose son will one day become a savior against machines in a post-apocalyptic future. This 1:2 Scale T-800 Endoskeleton statue measures almost 41 inches tall. A must-have for all Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton fans!
- One (1) designed theme base
- One (1) “The Terminator” nameplate (In Exclusive version only)
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.