The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Film)
The Dark Lord Sauron
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the first piece from The Lord of the Rings Film, the 1/4 Scale Dark Lord Sauron.
The Lord of the Rings is a film series of three epic fantasy adventure films directed by Peter Jackson, based on the novel written by J. R. R. Tolkien. Dark Lord Sauron is the main antagonist of The Lord of the Rings; he rules the land of Mordor and has the ambition of ruling the whole of Middle-earth. He is also the creator of the One Ring - one of the most powerful artifacts ever created in Middle-earth.
In Jackson's series, Sauron is portrayed as a towering "black knight" in spiky plate armor wielding a huge black mace. We based the statue pose on the film scene where Sauron is raising the right arm with the One Ring on his finger. We did our best to recreate his beautiful armor covered in a mysterious pattern, the black cape he is wearing is made of a real fabric.
This is a must-have piece for all high fantasy & Lord of the Rings fans!
- Statue Size approx. 43 inches tall [H:108.7cm W:66.7cm D:70.7cm]
- Cape Size [Height:80cm Weight:90cm]
- One (1) specially designed base
- Poseable Fabric Cape
- One (1) Ring Stand (In the Exclusive Version only)
- One (1) The One Ring (In the Exclusive Version only)
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.
- Please watch the Out of the Box video on YouTube.