Saint Seiya is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masami Kurumada - a Japanese manga artist and writer, known for specializing in fighting manga featuring bishōnen and magical boy.
Phoenix Ikki is the Bronze Saint of Phoenix. Although he was introduced later than the other four main Bronze Saints, Ikki's role in the story is quite significant. He serves as the first antagonist in the series, but later he becomes a powerful ally.
Sculpted in approximately 29 inches tall, crafted with a high attention to details including the specially designed base.
Don’t miss out to add this amazing piece to your collection!
- Statue Size approx. 29 inches tall [H:72.7cm W:53cm D:36.5cm]
- Statue Size with left arm raised [H:72.7cm W:53cm D:37.4cm]
- One (1) specially designed base
- LED light-up function on Phoenix and statue base
- One (1) Right-Arm with Closed Palm
- Two (1) Right Hand Parts
- Two (2) Swappable Left-Arm Parts
- Two (2) Swappable Left Hand Parts (Closed palm, Opened palm)
- Two (3) Alternate Portraits (Normal, Angry, No Helmet)
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.
- Please watch the Out of the Box video on YouTube.
- *Region Exclusive
ⒸMASAMI KURUMADA,TOEI ANIMATION
|PRIME 1 STATUE|
Product Size Approx.
|H:72.7cm W:53cm D:36.5cm（With arms dropped）
H:72.7cm W:53cm D:37.4cm（With left arm raised）
|Polystone and other materials|