From the worldwide success 2017 horror film IT, drawn from the pages of Stephen King’s original novel. Prime 1 Studio is proud to present 1/2 scale HDMMIT-01: It Pennywise statue. It, often capitalized as “IT”, was the main antagonist in Stephen King’s IT. Pennywise was an ancient entity that would awake about every 27 years in Derry, Maine to cause chaos and feed on people’s fear. Its choice victims are usually children. It is a shapeshifting creature known as a Glamour and is billions of years old. Although it lived on planet Earth for many years, it originated in a void/dimension outside the regions of space known as the Macroverse. Since its true identity is unclear, due to its shape-shifting abilities making its real name and species unknown, the creature is just named IT.
- One (1) designed theme base
- Movable Georgie arm
- One (1) Balloon Holder Cup
- One (1) Fabric String
- Eight (8) Red Balloon
- One (1) Swappable Left-hand to hold a fabric string with inflatable balloon (Helium Not Included)
- One (1) Swappable Left-hand to hold a rod string with casting balloon or inflatable balloon
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.
- Please watch the Out of the Box video on YouTube.