When an order for this product has been canceled by another customer, you may be selected from the Waitlist.
If your Waitlist order is selected, you will have the opportunity to order the product through the notification email or from MyPage. The availability period to order is limited. Please note if the order is not confirmed within this period, the order will be canceled automatically.
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the 1/2 scale HDMMHW-01: Michael Myers Statue from the iconic John Carpenter’s Halloween Film.
Halloween is a 1978 American slasher film directed by John Carpenter. The plot tells about a mental patient who was committed to a sanitarium for murdering his teenage sister on Halloween night. Fifteen years later, he escapes and returns to his hometown, where he stalks a female babysitter and her friends, while under pursuit by his psychiatrist.
Sculpted in approximately 42 inches tall, crafted with a high attention to details, with a realistic hair for and an iconic mechanic jumpsuit made of real fabric.
The early pre-order bonus part is including a Halloween Jack-o'-Lantern with LED Light up function which can be displayed anywhere.
Don’t miss out to add this stunning piece to your horror collection!
- One (1) designed theme base
- One (1) LED light-up feature on Jack-o'-Lantern (P1S Website Bonus Part)
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.
- Please watch the Out of the Box video on YouTube.