Prime 1 Studio is excited to announce the 1:3 scale MMDC-32: Cyborg Superman (DC Comics) as a new addition to your Anti-Superman line. He is a persona that has been used by two fictional characters in the DC Universe, both of which are supervillains that appear in comic books published by DC Comics. Cyborg Superman statue is sophisticatedly crafted based on various well-known DC Comics illustrations. In which, highly detailed metallic upper body design part with fully enhanced attachments, a real fabric material cape, two interchangeable metallic right arms, one comes with power rings. These switchable parts make it possible to give to fans several display options with ease. Superman Comic fans now's the chance to add this Cyborg Superman into your statue collection!
- One (1) designed base
- One (1) Fabric material cape
- Two (2) interchangeable Right forearms with and without Power rings
- Two (2) interchangeable Left hands
- One (1) alternate Hank Henshaw portrait
- Prototype samples shown.
- Lighting added for illustration purposes only.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.