Prime 1 Studio is proud to collaborate with Comic Book Artist Jason Fabok, the latest addition to the Museum Masterline DC Metal Series! The deadliest man alive! The Grim Knight from The Dark Nights: Metal Comics!
Another Dark Multiverse, Bruce Wayne, this alternate version of Batman, unlike Prime Earth’s Batman, takes a lethal, more vigilante-style approach to crime-fighting. Giving no mercy to taking the life of those who he feels deserve it. Going back to his childhood, when Joe Chill kills his parents, instead of being overcome by fear, young Bruce is overcome by anger, and we have the birth of The Grim Knight.
Through close collaboration and direct inspiration based on Jason Fabok’s iconic cover art, The Grim Knight stands 33 inches tall in a strong center-styled museum pose with weapons drawn! Recruited by The Batman Who Laughs and becoming second in command, The Grim Knight is “The Batman At Total War” and is quite literally the “Deadliest Man Alive.” His numerous arsenals are all included as swappable weapons, and this could make him the most dangerous version of Batman yet.
Do not miss out on adding this alternate version of Batman into your DC Metal collection!
Pursuant to Warner Bros.’ Weapons and Propriety Mandate, Prime 1 Studio is unable to completely and properly display, market, or advertise the product herein.
The Mandate stipulates that Prime 1 Studio cannot exhibit any statue with attached weapons, ammunition, or explosives for the purposes of marketing and advertising, nor can the former be exhibited in a threatening manner.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
- One (1) Designed theme base
- Two (2) Swappable Pair of Arms (Raised, Lowered)
- Six (6) Swappable Hands holding various weapons and closed hands
- One (1) Alternate Exclusive Portrait [Exclusive Version Only]
- One (1) A4 Size Art Print Hand-Signed by Jason Fabok [Exclusive Bonus Version Only]
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.