Prime 1 Studio is excited to present the Joker Statue designed by no one else, but incredibly talented Lee Bermejo, an American comics artist best known for his collaborations with writer Brian Azzarello including the Joker graphic novel.
Lee Bermejo’s Joker design is very dark with stunningly realistic features. Even the base is specially designed by Mr. Bermejo featuring Batman (from Batman: Noel graphic novel) chained to a stone which gives the whole statue even darker look.
The Joker Statue includes in total of two alternate Portraits and one Head Stand.
The Joker statue, Concept design by Lee Bermejo, stands approximately 28 inches tall and it is a must have for all Joker fans. This will be the best statue to add in your collection with your MMDC-04: Batman Noel and the upcoming MMDC-38: Batman Damned statue coming soon for pre-order!
- One (1) designed theme base
- Two (2) alternate Portraits (Regular & Damaged Expression)
- One (1) Head Stand
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.
- Please watch the Out of the Box video on YouTube.