During the production of the 1992 movie “Alien3”, the props that were made for Dog Alien character who appears in this movie, were not only the costume suits, but also the 1:3 Maquette which reflects the mold of 1:4 puppet. CoolProps developed this product based on 1:3 Maquette and Prime 1 Studio enhanced the 3D data. Like the high-end statues that were already produced out by Prime 1 Studio, this product was also refined as a precise Maquette with a base environment inspired from the movie. We faithfully reproduced the scene which was filmed with 1:4 puppet where the dog alien ran through the fire. This is a high-end piece that captures the moment when the dog alien aggressively runs off, and you can enjoy this very moment with various angles. Don’t miss out to add this 1:3 DOG ALIEN MAQUETTE to your collections!
- One (1) head Open-mouth portrait
- Two (2) versions of the inner mouth* (Short and Long version) *Inner mouth can be attached to the Open-mouth portrait
- One (1) base which reflects the scenes from the Alien3 film.
- One (1) head Closed-mouth portrait which you can swap the heads as you like
- One (1) base bust stand which you can display both portraits
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.
- *Region Exclusive